- Assist to monitor the planning and implementation of business initiatives to all functions.
- Manage all corporate planning and performance management of the Company (financial, customer, processes, organization, risk, etc).
- Identify root cause for the credit & risk procedures to certify constant credit assessment that will be compliance with the internal policies.
- Effective planning and management of stakeholders, including clear identification of goals, roles and timeline and being the primary point of contact to ensure strong alignment.
- Supervise credit managementteam in terms of account activation & financial distribution including annual reviews to develop service quality as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or any related field.
- Min 5 years of working experience in Auditing and Corporate Banking is required for this position.
- Excellent communications skills in English both oral and written.
- Able to operate in fast paced environment.
- Broad knowledge in Credit Assessment and financial intelligence.
- Excellent analytical skills.
All qualified applicants’ kindly contact Ms. ‘Ain at 03-2161 2121 or send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please be informed that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Expires in 20 days